History and tradition
Just like in the good old times
The property was purchased in 1894 by Josef Dick, and in the very same year the farm building was added. In later years, he bought an additional 4 ha and extended the farm building, which exists in that size and form until today.
The Altjudenalm in Fusch - Ferleiten, purchased by Josef Dick in 1890, is also part of the Lackenhof.